Why The Times Group?
Founded in 1838. 180+ year old and trusted Brand Reaches >Approx.
786 million consumers monthly. 60% of our Audience belongs to NCCS AB.
40 million readers, monthly
PRINT PUBLICATIONS AND EDITIONS
- The Times Of India 57 Editions
- The Economic Times 21 Editions
- Maharashtra Times 8 Editions
- Navbharat Times 7 Editions
- Mirror 4 Editions
- Ei Samay 1 Edition
- Vijay Karnataka 11 Editions
The Times of India is the nation's largest English daily and has 57 editions
Total Readership 1.73 cr
- #1 in India | #1 in Mumbai | #1 in Delhi | #1 in South | #1 in Bengaluru | #1 in Chennai | #1 in Pune | #1 in Ahmedabad
TOI AIR has grown by 1% in IRS Q4.
AIR All India: 55.6 Lakhs
The source for readership numbers is : IRS 2019 Q4.
The Economic Times is 1.9X the competition combined
Mumbai's #1 English Tabloid.
It is more than 2X the size of the competition.
Navbharat Times is Number 1 in Delhi and Delhi + NCR
Maharashtra Times is Number 1 in Mumbai + Thane
Ei Samay is Number 1 in % contribution in NCCS A readers
VK #1 Kannada daily in Karnataka and Bengaluru
126 million viewers, monthly
India's No. 1 English News Channel
India's No. 1 Business news channel that helps every Indian, rise with India
A news channel committed to the mission of making everyday life better
India’s No. 1 English
Home to Superheroes.
India’s No. 1 English
The Love. Laugh.
Live destination on TV
The Gold Class
Hollywood’s Wild child.
Among top 3 English
India's No. 1 Bollywood Channel
Times Internet Reaches 450+ million users, monthlyTIMES INTERNET LIMITED
Digital Business of Times Group
Engaging Millions of Users Globally
We are India’s leading digital products company
- Operating 50+ Websites/Applications
- Reaching 450+ million users in India & overseas markets
- Serving 63+ bn. page views per month in 9 languages
132+ MN Monthly UVs | 3BN+ Page Views per month | 2.2 BN+ mInutes Spent Online
ENTERTAIN & ENGAGE
31 MN+ Monthly UVs | 432 MN+ Page Views per month | 0.8 BN+ Minutes Spent Online
45 MN+ Monthly UVs | 150 MN+ Page Views per month
Our DMP+AD-TECH STACK - COLOMBIA unifies audiences across all TIL,
serving them targeted recommendations using interest graphs.
39 million listeners*, per week
Radio Mirchi has unparalleled coverage across the country. 73 operating stations in 63 cities, of which 9 cities also have the company’s other channels (Mirchi Love and Mirchi 95).
“Kool 104”, Hyderabad’s first international music station.
Radio Stations and Cities
- Radio Mirchi 63 Cities
- Mirchi Love 7 Cities
- Mirchi 95 2 Cities
- Kool FM 1 Cities
-IRS 2019 Q4.
Times OOH: 29 million, premium transit trafficTIMES INNOVATIVE MEDIA LTD.
Prime assets of Times OOH across major Indian cities
- Delhi Airport 500 Static Units 548 Digital Screens
- Mumbai Airport 620 Static Units 348 Digital Screens
- Trichy Airport 32 Static Units
- Coimbatore Airport 65 Static Units 21 Digital Screens
- Indore Airport 38 Static Units 36 Digital Screens
- Mauritius Airport 92 Static Units 45 Digital Screens
- Mumbai Metro 412 Static Sites 211 Digital Screens
- DMRC- Pink Line 3744 Static Sites 1872 Digital Screens
- Mumbai BQS 1000 Units
- Delhi BQS 156 Units
- Bengaluru BQS 700 Units
- Yamuna Expressway 200 Units